My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Monday 25 May 2009

About my family

OK this is my blog but it's about my family so I should probably introduce the members of my little family who my life revolves around -----

David...... My wonderful husband is a project planner for a manufacturing company & wishes he wasn't. He's such a big softy that if money was not an issue I'm sure he would be working with children or animals. He loves IT & fiddling with computers is his main hobby, when there's nice weather he enjoys cycling, flying RC gliders and going for walks with us :o) We met in Uni through our mutual friend Wade in 2000 when I was in my first year & he was in his final year, have been together since October 2001, were married on 14th may 2005, bought a house together 3 months later and are pretty much made for each other ♥♥♥

Lyra ... our beautiful daughter, born on 28th January 2007. She's a very wilfull 2-year-old at the time of writing this & always wants her own way - often getting it! Despite this stubborn streak she is fantastic & a very sweet, polite & caring little girl - we get lots of pleases & thankyous & she likes to do tings that make us happy - the pride in her face is priceless when she does something by herself or something to make us smile.... With strangers she can be shy but does warm up eventually (once she has stopped hiding). I know most parents say this but even my Health Visitor has commented on how incredibly bright she is - people tend to think she's 3 rather than 2. Her speech & grammar are better than a lot of adults, she can count to 20 & recognises a lot of letters already. I have the feeling she will be a lot of hard work one day!!!

Logan ... our gorgeous baby boy who arrived in our lives on 20th march 2009 is currently 2-months old (9 weeks & 3 days to be precise). He was 3 weeks early but has more than made up for being "just" 7lb 7 at birth & is already in 3-6 month clothes! He's a very smily, laid back baby but does love his cuddles (especially milk-fed mummy cuddles) & will complain loudly if they aren't forthcoming when he "asks"

No comments:

Post a Comment