My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Wednesday 27 May 2009

David has taken Lyra to playgroup without me this morning, it's the first time she's gone anywhere without mummy since Logan was born 9 1/2 weeks ago & she was NOT happy that I wasn't coming!
My tax credits were lesst han I expected when i checked my bank account this morning so i had to phone up with an estimate for my salary for this year. I'm not working for most of the year as on maternity leave so really wish thy had taken this into account but they didn't even ask the question, just asked about last year on the renewal form & I was working then, SILLINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment