My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Aren't children funny..

Lyra is really becoming a proper little madam, but she really makes me laugh. For example,
yesterday i put a basket of laundry on her trampoline to make it easier for me to reach when hanging it up. She suddenly went "I want to go on my trampoline, no mummy don't put the laundry on my trampoline." so ok, i took it off & she got on the trampoline & said "naughty mummy, it's Lyra's trampoline not mummy's trampoline" & she PUSHED me (in an "oi" type of way if you know what i mean!) She's really into imaginary play now & will give me imaginary things all the time, if I'm looking for something I often hear a little "I found it mummy!", turn to her hopefully & 9 times out of 10 it is literally nothing - an imaginary item that she passes to me. This age is so sweet, but so demanding!
Logan had his first imunisations yesterday, poor little lamb (he DOES make funny bleating noises, I swear it's from David's welsh ancestry) - he was inconsolable after the 2nd one & screamed loads more than Lyra did at hers. Even after I managed to calm him down, when he eventually accepted my nipple to nurse, his little face kept crumpling & his eyes filled with tears. Luckily he didn't have any ill effects other than grumpiness (another trait from daddy! lol!) & has been his usual cheerful self today., he's such a happy little boy I find it harder if he's sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment