My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Monday 16 November 2009

Counting down..

Last night we went to the town lights switch-on and firework
display... Both children loved the fireworks and lights, though the
loud bangs worried Logan & he cuddled up to me. The children were both
asleep by the time we got home so the change in routine has led to a
bad night of sleep for us all. However I am feeling buoyed up by the
feeling that it is now well and truly time to start counting down to
Christmas. & I am so excited already goodness knows how hyper I will
be by December, after all I have my birthday to look forward to with
anticipation too on the tenth.

Of course in a house with two children and a husband who loves
Christmas I am certainly not alone in my excitement. Lyra carried her
chocolate advent calendar around with her constantly for a week before
opening it and eating all of the chocolate over two days. The
chocolates all fell out of their moulds and gathered at the bottom so
it had to be opened really. We can use the moulds for chocolate making
though so that's ok

Last night I knocked up 1 1/2 Christmas stockings and the Christmas
present buying, making and wrapping is well and truly underway. I have
air-drying clay, card, paint and glitter by the ton for makng
Christmas tree decorations and cards, fabric bunting is the next
project as are a couple of secret makes I can't reveal until after the
big day itself. Oh I've also started organising a toddler & baby Xmas
party for mums & little ones we know.

So ho ho ho, bring on the Christmas cheer; I'm waiting with open arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment