My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Thursday 29 October 2009

at the seaside....

We went to Charmouth beach today with my mum, at first it was very chilly but then it brightened up.... Lyra splashed in the sea, threw stones & ran from the waves We had ice cream (Logan shared mine & Grandma's)...


As the ice cream was consumed before the sun came out we were all rather chilly!

Then it suddenly became a bit warmer & the sun came out fully!
This is a tortoise that Lyra made from stones by the way
a few days ago the head & neck of the largest Pleiosaur fossil ever found was unveiled & it was unearthed near to Charmouth so there were more than the usual number of grockels breaking rocks :)
PS. I finished Daisy the cow last night & via a voting system on Face Book have decided to make a little farmer to control the animals next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment