My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Today in pictures....

Today has been a Good Day - to start with the sun was shining and the weather was mild all day so after recycling was taken to the dump, the library and playgroup were visited and after lunch was eaten we headed out for a couple of hours to get some fresh air.....

I just love the beautiful colours of autumn....

Logan had his first experience of playing in dry leaves - & was partially buried by Lyra!

He seemed to rather like them!

There was time for plenty of kisses...

Lyra ran around in the damp grass at the park before going to the playground....

We baked chocolate cupcakes when we got home...

Logan played in his bouncer "aided" (i.e. harassed & swung about) by his sister....

& now the children are sleeping soundly in their beds I plan to sit & finish the cow for Logan's farmyard as David is out again.....
I like Good Days :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment