My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Wednesday 1 July 2009

finally have a washing machine...

Our poor new washing machine has done 6 loads of washing today & think there are aout 4 more left to do! thank goodness it's such lovely weather so it can dry without needing to use the dryer!
Potty training day 2 & we're on our 4th pair of knickers & only 1 proper wee in the potty, however Lyra IS wearing knickers & is keen to sit on the potty now so that's a start. She so rebellious that she won't sit & "perform" when i aske her to & ends up holding it until she's bursting!
It's so hot Logan & I just had a shower to cool off as he's been pretty hot & irritable today. teaching myself to crochet granny squares & may make a cool cotton blanket in that style for this sort of weather.....

No comments:

Post a Comment