My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Monday 6 July 2009

potty training update...

Well what can I say, Lyra has amazed us all. On wednesday & thursday (days 2 & 3) we had accident after accident & I became pretty disheartened about the whole toilet training thing... then on friday she agreed to use the potty in the park (!) for both a wee and a poo, loved my reaction & was so proud of herself that there were no accidents that day... & in the afternoon when David came home we heard the toilet flush upstairs. Lyra had been for a wee on the toilet & flushed without any prompting! well to cut a long story short we've not had an "accident" since thursday & she has usually been willing to sit on both potty & toilet. She's pretty well aware of when she needs to go & can hold it for ags. She is more resistant when we suggest going unless she fancies doing it for the novelty but we're getting tthere & I;m so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment